|salmon fried rice by www.blogshe.net|
my menu is simple easy follow this;
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup Rice stream/or Brown Rice stream
- 5 tablespoon Grilled Salmon
- 2 tablespoon corn
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Heat cooking oil in a wok.
- Add Salmon and stir fry until cooked thoroughly.
- Add rice stream, soy sauce, and corn, continue to stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish.
PS. We're sharing our Quality Time.