- Thai Stir-Fry Curry Paste 1 packet
- Chicken 200 g (7 oz)
- Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
- Water 2 tablespoons
- Yard long bean 100 g (3.5 oz)
There is nothing so appetizing as the magnificent aroma of Chicken being cooked in a combination of chilli and ginger. This simple dish is just absolutely delicious at anytime of day or night.
- Heat oil in skillet and stir the Thai Stir-Fry Curry Paste until aromatic.
- Add small chunks of chicken and stir with the curry paste until cooked.
- Add water, chopped yard long beans and continue to stir until cooked.
- Remove and serve hot with rice. (serves 3-4 persons)
- Vegetables like broccoli and carrot can be used as desired for greater variety.
- If you prefer to have yard long bean that is crispy, boil it then soak in cold water. When actually cooking the dish, bring the yard long bean in just to stir with the curry paste for a moment.
- Add chopped kaffir lime leaves before removing from stove for richer aroma.
PS. We're sharing our Quality Time.